Sugar daddy relationships have gained popularity in the past few years. Technology and the Internet have made it easier than ever to connect with a successful man or an attractive and ambitious woman.
There are hundreds of online dating sites, and it may be challenging to find the best one. This post will exhaustively review SugarDaddy.com, so you can determine whether it’s a good option for you or not.
Is it Legit?
SugarDaddy.com is one of the most popular online dating sites to find a sugar baby or daddy, maybe due to its crystal clear brand name.
The top advantage of this site is that it focuses on creating real relationships instead of transactional ones. This website may not be for you if you are a sugar baby exclusively seeking an allowance or gifts. On the other hand, if you are a hopeless romantic who also seeks a wealthy lifestyle, you just found a great sugar dating site start.
It also counts with a video verification system to ensure the users’ accounts are legit and not a scam. We know that dating sites can be the perfect place for catfishing, which is a very tangible and valid concern. Thankfully, SugarDaddy.com addresses this problem with a top security program.
Sugar babies can upload a video of themselves proving they are who they claim to be so men can navigate the sugar dating world without worrying about frauds.
You may be wondering whether this website is free of charge or not. Unfortunately for some, SugarDaddy.com works with a credit-based system.
While as a sugar daddy, you need to pay in order to chat with the sugar babies. But it’s in the best interest of women who look for a successful and wealthy man – Scammers won’t waste their time and money trying to find a woman to deceive.
These credits also unlock secret photo albums, which spices things up. As a sugar baby, you can upload videos and pictures for everyone to see or… Set them private so only sugar daddies truthfully interested in you (and to whom you grant access) can see them.
A Blog & Community
One feature we liked about this website is that it provides a blog for all users, regardless of whether they purchase credits or not. This blog provides a sense of community and offers tips for users to date safely.
You can filter the type of person you are looking for by:
- Whether they have photos, videos, and profile verification
- Body type
- and more
It makes it easy for users, both men and women, to find their type.
Every user must be over 18 years old to join the site. It’s a website focused on traditional relationships, meaning that older men seek younger women, and you can’t adjust your gender to male seeks male and woman seeks woman.
Users’ reviews all agree upon one thing: SugarDaddy is a very serious website where people actually seek a relationship and mutual appreciation. If you prefer casual sex or an adventure, maybe SugarDaddy is not for you.
If you are not sure whether this site is for you, here is a list of the most popular SugarDaddy alternatives:
- SecretBenefits. A classy and somewhat pricey website to find a sugar dating companion.
- AshleyMadison. This one is for those who seek affairs, adventures, and discretion.
- SugarDaddyMeet. With over 5 million female users and 1 million sugar daddies, you can easily find a young and attractive woman here
- WhatsYourPrice. This site focuses on transactional relationships, as men bid on women to get a first date.
The Bottom Line
- Possibility of a free account (though limited)
- Legit video verification system to prevent catfishing
- Credit system that drives scammers away
- Secret photo albums and exclusive content to spice things up
- Suitable for people who seek more than a transactional relationship
- More than 250,000 monthly visitors
- More than 80% of users from the US
- Fast and good customer support
- The credit system may be a con for some users
- No income verification
- Only available in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia
- No app available for smartphones
Hopefully, this guide helped you grasp the SugarDaddy.com website. We strongly approve of its system and security. Now, whether it’s something you are interested in or not is up to you!